In this tour we can discover the most beautifull places of Sitges, “La Punta de Sitges” and “El Racó de la Calma” from the sea. This kayak tour is ideal to start sea kayaking, for the family and groups who want try kayaking without many complications while you can discover and enjoy the coast and seafront of Sitges, and the most emblematic nooks and corners.
The excursion is carried out in an ideal area to start nautical activities and kayaking in the sea, due to the typology of the beaches and the usual state of the sea, almost always close to the waves and the wind thanks to the breakwater of the Port from Aiguadolç.
Before the excursion, we will do a lesson to llearn ans practrice paddle technique and the different concepts and knowledge of the kayak. For safty and for enjoy the tour at all times.
The departure is to begin learning in the kayak world; This activity is carried out in double sit on tops kayaks in which everyone and every family can participate, but it can also be done with sea kayaks. In this activity we will use sit on top kayaks of two adults or three people, 2 young adults and one child, depending on the group, or as you wish, but there will always be an adult or over 16 with children under 10 years.
We will go along the seafronta passing by the Aiguadolç, Balmins or San Sebastián beaches, we will pass by the Cau Ferrat and Maricel Museum façades and we will see the Punta de Sitges from the sea, during the route we will be able to stop if we are in time on the beach from the Frigate or in a hidden cove where we can enter a cave or take a relaxing bath on the high seas. And then slowly return enjoying the calm and smooth paleo to the base from where I left.
Objectives of the Activity:
- Start into the world of kayaking and water sports.
- Learn the technique of paddle of the sea kayaking and drive the kayak.
- Get started in the safety of the sea caiac.
- Enjoy the views and the activity
- Know and discover the seafront of Sitges.
- Enjoy the sights and physical activity with family and friends in kayak
- Meeting Point: Platja Aiguadolç de Sitges
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/jjZiTHV9TK1qm98N9
- Calendar: Spring to autumn
- Duration: 2-2:30 hours
- Ages: from 4 years old
- Level: Initiation
- Timetable : morning better, is possible at afternoon too.
- Information and Contact: Phone 938145019 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
What is it included:
- Juice or water for the stop
- Suc i aigua per la parada
- Equipment rent (kayak, paddle, buoyancy aid)
- Locker place for personal belongings.
What do you need to bring:
- Thermal shirt, lycra or sport t-shirt that can get wet and dry fast.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet (old sneakers, crocs, surf shoes, etc.)
- Dry clothes and a towel to change clothes after finish the activity.
- If you wear glasses, some band or strap to hold them and don’t them.
- Sunscreen,, cap and water or something to drink..
- Sunglasses with band to hold them