Level I Begginer Kayak Course
The level I course is a course designed for people who want to start in the world of sea kayak.
For this initiation course is not necessary experience
The objectives and contents of this course are:
- To know the material used in kayaking and its maintenance.
- To know the different types of kayaks and their origin.
- To carry kayak, boarding and landing and transport the kayak on beaches without waves; make the tile effective, move with autonomy. To learn and practice paddling propulsion stressing the torso rotation, the attack phase, the pulling phase and the exit phase.
- Drive the kayak using the different strokes and paddles. Be able to perform an assisted rescue. Learn how to clear the kayak in the water and on the ground.
- To learn to regulate the kayak and to know the paddling position.
- To learn to do the propulsion paddle effective.
- To lead the kayak with sweep stroke and reverse sweep stroke stressing the torso rotation. Capsize and be rescued.
- To rescue a fellow in deep waters.
- Learn to empty the kayak to the water and the ground.
- Knowledge of the parts of the kayak and the material that we will use.
- Effective propulsion paddle. Stopping the craft whilst moving forwards.
- Turning the craft.
- Moving the craft sideways.
- Going forwards in a straight line.
- Driving shovel with circular shovel and braking shovel.
- Take, board and land on the beach without waves.
- To rescue a fellow in deep waters