The SUM’TEC ice ax is an example of versatility: it adapts easily to all climbs from classic to technical alpinism. Its completely modular system allows you to optimize it according to the objectives. The adjustable TRIGREST support piece without tools and the compatibility with most Petzl accessories (PUR’ICE and DRY sheet, MASS …) ensure the necessary efficiency for difficult steps.
– ICE blade tuned at the end for easy penetration in all types of ice.
– The TRIGREST support piece allows you to quickly and without tool adjust the position of the hand or index in the traction position.
– Handle with steel handle for solid supports such as a cane-stick.
– Curved handle that provides good anchoring efficiency, protecting the hand.
– Handle straight enough to drive the ice ax efficiently into the snow and remain comfortable during the ride.
* Ice ax with completely modular system:
– Interchangeable blades to adapt to the different objectives of the route.
– Interchangeable shovel and mallet.
– Possibility of adding masses (optional) to improve the quality of the anchor.
* Compatible with Petzl accessories with QUARK, NOMIC and ERGO axes.
* Available in two versions: shovel or mace.
Leaf type: 2
Handle type: 2
Materials: steel, aluminum and polyamide
Certifications: CE, UIAA
Ice ax supplied with ICE sheet, PANNE or MARTEAU, and TRIGREST support.
|Length of the handle||55 cm||55 cm|
|Weight||470 g||470 g|