The GLACIER LITERIDE ice ax, compact and lightweight, is the ideal piolet for mountain skiing. It is also very effective in anchoring thanks to its high quality steel blade that guarantees secure anchorages and great durability.
* Compact: with 50 cm, the GLACIER LITERIDE ice ax is as compact as it is lightweight and, therefore, can be easily transported in the backpack.
* Lightness and comfort:
– The upper part of the blade offers a very good grip with the hand (comfortable support surface).
– The blade and tube have been lightened while maintaining excellent strength.
* Very high anchoring quality in hard snow and ice thanks to:
– To the profile of the blade that offers a secure and stable anchorage.
– To the fine toothed steel blade at the tip (3 mm).
– Stainless steel ripper for a very good penetration in hard snow.
* High resistance and practical aspects:
– High quality steel blade (identical to ice axes-traction).
– Very resistant steel shovel with edge design that allows you to carve steps effectively.
– Head and regatón equipped with holes to pass a carabiner or a ribbon.
– High quality aluminum handle (7075 aluminum used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent protection against oxidation.
– Mechanized grip zone on the handle that provides better hand grip when used as an ice ax.
Leaf type: 1
Handle type: 1
Materials: tempered steel and 7075 aluminum
Certifications: CE, UIAA