Light, compact and ventilated helmet:
– Only 240 g.
– In-Mold construction, with an EPS foam pad injected under a thin polycarbonate shell, which promotes compactness in the head.
– Wide holes for excellent ventilation.
– Careful finishes and refined design.
– Design according to the stamp TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION of Petzl.
– Surround design for optimal protection against lateral impacts, front and rear.
Suitable for mountain skiing:
– First CE certified helmet as helmet for ski mountaineering.
– Optimal ventilation in both ascent and descent. The helmet is easily carried from the start to the end of the start.
– Designed to wear a ski mask, thanks to the specific design on the front of the helmet.
– Elastic back compatible with the masks of ski masks.
– Semi-rigid head contour for easy adjustment, even with gloves.
– Two front hooks and a rear elastic to fix a headlamp.
– Compatible with VIZION and SKREEN screens.
Note: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard relating to helmets for alpine skiers.
Materials: polycarbonate top shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) pad and polyester tapes
Certifications: CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA