The third edition of the now famous LIM (Less Is More), the most minimalist design jacket by Haglöfs. It is built with the minimum possible seams to optimize the weight and occupy the minimum volume and thought with everything necessary but without adding weight.
It’s a jacket with Gore-Tex® Paclite membrane, which offers high wind resistance, breathability and waterproofness.
Regarding the model of the previous year, it is lighter and changes its appearance somewhat. The shoulder seams are ranglan type so that they are not just over the shoulder and do not disturb by friction and end up in the hood so that it is somewhat better placed in the neck area. The sleeves are better articulated and the exit for the thumb is somewhat more comfortable, but basically it is still a jacket with an innovative design structure combined with little bulky fabric to reduce weight and volume. It is minimalist, lightweight and easy to store in the backpack.
– Chest pocket with waterproof zipper and garage that prevents the entry of water in the beginning.
– Full front zipper that opens in two directions and with internal flap.
– Hood adjustable in 3 directions and reinforced visor.
– Elastic cuffs with thumb opening.
– No seams inside the shoulders, sides and sleeves to prevent chafing and improve resistance.
– Rear loop L.I.M. to hang accessories.
– Larger rear length.
– Articulated sleeves.
– Adjustable in the lower part with one hand.
– Approximate weight 240 g (size L).
Gore-Tex® Paclite®: Waterproof membrane with a water column> 28,000 mm. Wind resistant and breathable with RET <4. With the thermoseal tape, the seams are narrower to allow more flexible seams.
Bluesign® certificate which means that Haglöfs assures us its manufacturing respecting the environment and with responsible use of resources, the line of this type of fabrics in the brand is becoming wider.