The Five Ten Rogue VCS is a competitive velcro slipper with a surprising amount of technology for money.
The Rogues have a mid-point width and two velcro straps to ensure a safe fit, the upper part is leather, which means that it stretches and forms the foot shape, making it comfortable once it is breaks. The middle part has a reasonable support, but it allows a lot of sensation and sensitivity, while the Stealth® C4 ™ sole offers some of the best available tractions, ideal for driving and climbing in the gym. The comfortable upper part of leather, partially covered, will be approximately half-full to form perfectly at your feet. Finally, the Velcro closure provides a lot of adjustability and easy to light.
– Split-Grain Leather split boot.
– Two straps to facilitate footwear.
– Single Stealth® C4 ™, the best-performing rubber, lasts for canteering without sacrificing its adhesion anything.
– Velcro fastening system.
– Rubber rubber holster for perfect fit, non-slip.
– Perfect adjustment for maximum accuracy.
– Approximate weight of 224 g. (Number 9 UK).