Designed for approaching and for glacier terrain skiing, IRVIS HYBRID crampons have a steel front and an aluminum rear that provides an excellent performance / technical / weight ratio and the possibility of crampone on ice. The flexible connection system of the front and rear CORD-TEC parts gives them a high level of compactness during transport. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL fixing system allows adapting to any boot toe. Crampons with ANTISNOW and transport bag included.
- Excellent performance / technicality / weight ratio:
– Steel front block for cramponear on ice.
– Aluminum heel pad to make the crampon lighter (570 g with ANTISNOW included).
- Great compactness:
– Flexible union system CORD-TEC to optimize the volume of crampons stored in your bag (included).
– Regulation of the length of crampons without tools.
- Fixing LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL: works with any boot for running through glacial terrain, mountaineering and mountain skiing with rear flange; its components (FIL or FIL FLEX) allow to adapt the crampon to any boot toe (with or without flange).
Number of tips: 10
Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA
Materials: aluminum, steel, stainless steel, polyamide and Dyneema®
Crampons with protection and transport cover and with ANTISNOW included
|Weight||540 g (with FIL), 570 g (with FIL FLEX)|
|Fixing system||LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL|