The CORAX is the polyvalent harness par excellence: easy to use and comfortable, it is intended for the vast majority of practitioners of climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This adjustable harness is available in several colors and in two sizes to suit all tastes and all morphologies.
- Versatile and easy to use:
– Robust construction adapted to summer and winter activities.
– Belt equipped with two DOUBLEBACK buckles to adjust and easily center the harness: the material carrier rings thus maintain an optimal position.
– Adjustable legs that allow you to easily adjust the harness depending on the morphology and clothing.
- It makes it easy to carry and organize the material:
– Two rings rigid front material.
– Two rings of flexible material, large capacity, rear, to carry all the necessary equipment, without bothering when carrying a backpack.
– Rear accessory accessory ring centered.
– Compatible with the CARITOOL EVO for transporting ice screws.
- Designed to be comfortable to wear:
– Frame Tecnhology design that allows to distribute the load between the belt and the legs.
– Support areas lined with soft tissue.
Materials: high tenacity polyester tape, closed cell foam and polyester
Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
|References||C51A 1G||C51A 2G|
|Colors||Blue texan||Blue texan|
|Waist contour||65-96 cm||76-107 cm|
|Led contour||48,5-59 cm||54-67 cm|
|Weight||490 g||540 g|
|Waranty||3 Year||3 Year|