Interesting model that takes us to new frontiers in terms of lightness, comfort and technicality in an alpine boot, without renouncing the level of sturdiness, rigidity and thermo insulation necessary to carry out demanding winter mountaineering activities on mixed terrain. The freedom of movement offered by the cane in combination with its lightness also make it an excellent option for ice climbing and technical ascents.
Like all models in the High Mountain range, the Fitz Roy is a 100% rigid boot thanks to the incorporation of a carbon fiber insole, which has been lined with Poron Performance to also offer high levels of shock absorption, return of energy and excellent overall comfort throughout the life of the boot.
The Vibram Breithorn outsole with EVA inserts guarantees an optimal relationship between grip, resistance, lightness and comfort. The upper part of Kevlar and Microtech for lightness and strength. The Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining guarantees an effective protection against cold and humidity.
Supports all types of crampons.
– Mountain :: High Mountain
– Skin: Kevlar® and Microtech Water-Repellent / Rubber
– Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
– Template Manufacturing: Bestflex FC + P® / Rigid
– Interior Template: Anatomical
– Sole: Vibram® Breithorn + EVA + TPU
– Weight: 1,950 grs / pair (Nº8)
– Easy-running & Quick-lock Lacing System
– One piece top
– Adjustable tongue
– Adjusting tapes
– Rubber band
– Reflective elements