The mooring element for via ferrata SCORPIO VERTIGO is intended for users from 40 to 120 kg according to the standard EN 958: 2017. Very compact and lightweight, it is also easy to use, thanks to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners arranged in two belts retractable Its great durability is suitable for regular practitioners as well as for rental parks.
- Mooring element suitable for users from 40 to 120 kg:
– Mooring element that complies with EN 958: 2017 standard suitable for a wide range of user weights.
– Two ribbons with elastics with a great capacity of elongation to adapt to all sizes.
- Comfort of use:
– Ultracompact tear absorption system (Petzl patent).
– Short connection of the mooring element to the harness to limit the volume when walking.
– Two ribbons with elastics to facilitate handling.
– A short ribbon to rest on the bars.
– Ergonomic carabiners VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK with automatic locking system, suitable for all hand measurements.
- Durable design for intensive uses:
– Zippered protection case to store and protect the energy absorber.
– Great durability of retractable HDPE (high density polyethylene) and aluminum carabiners.
– Suitable for intensive use (groups).
Length of the mooring element (without the carabiners): – Retracted: 77 cm. – Extended: 108 cm. – Short cape: 32 cm.
Materials: high density polyethylene, polyester and aluminum
Certifications: CE EN 958: 2017, VG11 2013, UIAA
Carabiners CE EN 12275 type K and UIAA