Ideal kayak initiation tour for all the family and groups who want start in the sea kayak world. The excursion “The Coves of Sitges” allows us to discover part of the coast of Sitges town.
The Sitges coast is a good place to start your nautical and kayak activities at sea, due to the type of beaches and the usual state of the sea, almost always following the waves and the wind. thanks to the breakwaters of the Port of Aiguadolç and the artificial and natural breakwaters like the tips of the Cova del Pebre and the Punta Ferrosa of the Massif of Garraf.
Before starting the excursion we will do a small lesson of kayaking and paddling technique to enjoy the route at all moment .
In this activity we will use doubles or tiples sit on top, so in these kayaks we can go 2 adults and one child, or one adult and one infant or even one adult and two children together, depending on the group, or as you like, but will always be an adult or 16 and older with children under 10.
In this Route we propose 2 options depending on the group, tastes, level, state of the sea:
-Tour to the Coasts of Garraf
– Tour to the Punta de Sitges
Along the route apart from learning to paddle we can enjoy the views, in different places in Sitges and enjoy birds such as the Corriol camanegre, squirrels, collverd ducks, gulls, white maples, feathered cormorants, among others that we find thanks to in the Garraf Massif and its cliffs
The Route to the Cala del Pebre or Costes del Garraf we will see caves and griefs and the wildest part of the coast of Sitges, towards the Punta de Sitges we will pass by the Cala Balmins, by the beach of San Sebastián enter one. Both on one route and another we can pause or swim in the high seas.
Objectives of the Activity:
Start into the world of kayaking and water sports.
Learn the technique of paddle of the sea kayaking and drive the kayak.
- Enjoy the sights and physical activity with family and friends in kayak
- Get to know and see the seafront of Sitges from the sea.
- Meeting Point: Platja Aiguadolç
- Calendar: Spring ato la autumn
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Ages: from 4 years old
- Level: Initiation
- Timetable : morning better, is possible at afternoon too.
- Information and Contact: Phone 938145019 Email:email@example.com
What is it included:
- Juice or water for the stop.
- Suc i aigua per la parada
- Equipment rent (kayak, paddle, buoyancy aid)
- Locker place for personal belongings.
What do you need to bring:
- Thermal shirt, lycra or sport t-shirt that can get wet and dry fast.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet (old sneakers, crocs, surf shoes, etc.)
- Dry clothes and a towel to change clothes after finish the activity.
- If you wear glasses, some band or strap to hold them and don’t them.
- Sunscreen,, cap and water or something to drink..
Sunglasses with band to hold them.